Sunday, January 30, 2011

Son's first Deer

I haven't had time to do much blogging lately so I thought I would do a little catching up. In my last post we were going deer hunting, my son shot his first deer on the first day he hunted which was on a Monday morning. I hunted on Saturday and had seen a nice 8 pointer that I didn't shoot hoping my son would be able to take him. He only had a couple of days to hunt due to school, that morning we had only been seeing does, late in the morning this little buck came in and I told him to go ahead and take him since his time was limited.



Of course that evening I went back to the same stand and the 8 pointer came through about the time I got into the stand. Since we had meat I didn't take him, we will let him grow some more.

Until next time'

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment