Monday, August 30, 2010

Catching up


As I stated in a post last week it has been awhile since I last posted so I wanted post what all has been going on the past year. After I finished the barn last spring/summer I had a concrete floor put in it and decided that I needed more room. I have always wanted to remodel/modernize the little cabin on the farm, currently it has electricity but no insulation and no indoor plumbing etc. Since I needed more space I decided to add a 30' X 40' building with basement onto the side of the existing barn. I will use the basement for storage (small equipment) and the upstairs will temporarily be used as the "Man Cabin" until I get the little cabin remodeled. After that the "Man Cabin" will become my woodworking shop. So here is a pictorial of the last year.


Installing concrete floor in barn
starting excavation for the basement

Since I had a lot of work to do around the farm I purchased an Excavator


At this point we were ready for the footers.

Until next time

Tim










No comments:

Post a Comment