Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Catching up part 3

After the basement floor was poured I started setting the floor trusses. I went with trusses because I wanted a clear span so I wouldn't have any post in the basement to work around. My next door neighbor where I live volunteered a day to help set the trusses. We used the excavator to set the them see it went pretty fast, thank goodness because it was hot and humid that day.



Started installing the sub floor.


After the sub floor was completed it was time for the walls to start going up. It had to be the hottest week I can remember in a long time, it was still in the 80's at 6 in the morning and reaching mid 90's by lunch. This really slowed down the productivity due to all the fluids we had to stop and drink.
Until next time,
Tim




No comments:

Post a Comment